Ford F150 Raptor 2017-2021 - Garrett PowerMax Turbocharger 3.5L EcoBoost Stage 2 Right Side Turbo Upgrade
- Free standard shipping for purchases over $250 within USA
This Garrett PowerMax Turbocharger 3.5L EcoBoost Stage 2 Right Side Turbo Upgrade features a plug-and-play design in the stock location for a hassle-free installation. Equipped with fully OEM calibrated wastegate actuators, this upgrade turbo offers 54% greater flow than the stock turbos, supporting a range of 400 to 700+ BHP. It is compatible with 2017-2020 Ford F-150 and Ford Raptor models, making it the perfect choice for increasing your Raptor's/Gen 2 F-150 EcoBoost's horsepower.
Garrett's PowerMax Stage 2 Turbocharger offers an engineered increase in engine performance while preserving the original OEM installation specs for F-150 and F-150 Raptor (2017-2020). The direct-fit Stage 2 upgrade provides 54% more flow than its OEM counterpart and supports up to 700+ BHP. Compressor efficiency and flow can be attributed to the 60mm machined compressor wheel, and increased turbine flow is possible due to a 50mm Inconel turbine wheel and a 0.45 A/R turbine housing. This fully-assembled, calibrated turbocharger kit is designed as a perfect fit for the OE hardware.
- Direct-fit Stage 2 upgrade (RH Turbo)
- Compressor housing inlet (2.75") is larger than stock to allow for increased flow and optimized surge port
- Adapter for stock inlet tube included with turbo kit
- Turbo model: GT2260S
- 700+ BHP capability*
- Complete assembly with calibrated electric actuator
- Billet compressor wheel with 54% increased flow
- Inconel turbine wheel with 52% increased flow
- Modern compressor and turbine wheel aero
- Tuned ported shroud for optimal compressor surge and choke performance
- Speed sensor port: use PN 781328-0003 (street kit) or 781328-0004 (pro kit)
- WARNING: The maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 176krpm. The use of this product above 176krpm is at the owner's risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensor part numbers 781328-0003 (includes sensor and gauge), and 781328-0004 (includes speed sensor). Speed sensors sold separately.
- This product is not approved for street use. Installation may affect vehicle's safety, warranty, and operating license. For details, contact your vehicle's manufacturer or turbo kit distributor.
- Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle's modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power