Garrett G30-660 Turbocharger
- Free standard shipping for purchases over $250 within USA
Introducing performance out of a package you never thought possible. This clean sheet product is tailored to meet the demands of hardcore racing enthusiasts while providing industry leading power capability in a small package.
The G-Series G30-660 turbocharger is compatible with 1.4L – 3.0L engine displacements and capable of producing up to 660 horsepower. G Series 30 turbochargers are highly efficient and will outflow all comparable products on the market.
New compressor and turbine aero combined with high temperature resistant materials allowed engineers to push the limits of performance.
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 54mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 67mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 65
- Compressor Housing A/R: 0.70
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 60mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 55mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Turbine Housing Inlet: 3 Inch O.D. V-Band
- Turbine Housing Outlet: 3.55 inch (90mm)O.D. w/81mm centering ring V-Band
- Includes Oil Feed (1mm) Restrictor Fitting to -4AN
- Includes two Coolant Fittings to -6AN
- Includes Turbine Housing Inlet & Outlet V-Band Clamps
- G SERIES COMPRESSOR AERODYNAMICS FOR MAXIMUM HP
- 54mm TURBOCHARGER COMPRESSOR WHEEL
- 79% MAXIMUM COMPRESSOR EFFICIENCY
- MAR-M ALLOY TURBINE WHEEL RATED UP TO 1050° C
- NEW TURBINE AERO PROVIDES HIGHER FLOW AND EFFICIENCY
- STAINLESS STEEL TURBINE HOUSINGS RATED UP TO 1050° C
- OIL RESTRICTOR AND WATER FITTINGS INCLUDED
- FULLY MACHINED SPEED SENSOR AND PRESSURE PORTS
- TURBOCHARGER ASSEMBLIES ARE CALIBRATED WITH A 0.5 BAR ACTUATOR
STANDARD ROTATION SUPERCORE 880693-5001S
REVERSE ROTATION SUPERCORE 880694-5001S
Forged fully-machined compressor wheel and new aerodynamics increase maximum horsepower output and boost response. The CFD (computational fluid dynamics) engineered compressor wheel increases airflow up to 15% for 60mm and 30% for 67mm with 79-80% efficiency. (Compared to GTX GEN II) Compressor wheel features 9 blade count and wider compressor maps for a larger operating area.
Available in standard rotation and reverse rotation options for enthusiasts that want the perfect twin turbo installation or a single reverse rotation turbo for applications with installation restrictions.
A new one-piece center housing and backplate increases durability and product safety by reducing the number of failure points associated with the turbocharger. The center housing to turbine housing v-band connection allows for 360 degree orientation when installing with Garrett® non-wastegated turbine housings. It also includes water fittings, plugs, and oil restrictor.
Four large water jacket ports increase cooling capacity and allow enthusiasts to customize water line routing to help improve the installation process. The turbocharger comes with two -6AN water fittings and two plugs.
A single stage oil passage directs pressurized oil to the new oil cavity ensuring proper bearing lubrication at both sides of the cartridge.
Each turbocharger includes (1) -4AN oil restrictor fitting with a 1mm orifice to provide the turbo with the recommended 40psi of oil pressure.
Rotating Group – Twin Piston Rings
A shorter bearing cartridge (8mm dual ceramic ball bearing) allows us to incorporate twin piston rings on both sides of the shaft wheel assembly. This will reduce the likeliness of oil leakage at the seals from the center housing to the compressor and or turbine stage.
Turbine Wheel Aero
The turbine wheel features all new aerodynamics to improve flow and boost response. The new turbine wheel is made of Mar-M, a super alloy that is capable of handling exhaust gas temperatures up to 1050 degrees C.
The new turbine wheel flows 5% more than GTX and has peak efficiency of 74%.
All G Series Turbine housings are made from stainless steel to provide ultimate durability and temperature resistance up 1050 degrees C.
Internally wastegated housings are compact, efficient, and designed with maximum bypass port size to reduce boost creep and provide better boost control.
Turbine housings are available in a variety of wastegated and non-wastegated, open volute, T25 and Vband configurations so be sure to order the correct part for your application.
- 3 inch (76.2mm) V-band inlet (same as GTX)
- 3.5 inch (90.16mm) V-band outlet (same as GTX)
- V-band 0.61 and 0.83 configurations available at launch